Covid 19- Update – June 2021
In line with the Government review and easing of the Covid-19 restrictions we are continuing with our phased reopening.
We can now confirm the following:
- The Rivenhall Hotel has opened up more rooms for business with the remainder due to reopen on 1st July 2021.
- Our Bar and Restaurant are now open for residents and non-residents
- Breakfast (Tuesday-Friday 7am-9am)
- Dinner (Monday-Thursday 6pm-8pm)
- Coffees/drinks throughout the week
- We welcome all our customers – new and regular- and please do contact us to see if we can meet your requirements in view of rules and restrictions.
- We are currently taking function enquiries however these are subject to guidelines/restrictions.
- Our re-opening will be subject to the continuing Covid-19 rules and restrictions to which all of us have to comply with. We have reviewed our Covid-19 policy and risk assessments.
We welcome you and look forward to seeing you soon!
The Rivenhall Hotel Management Team
Our stunning Lantana Restaurant offers British dining at its best. Open to local residents and general public 7 days a week.
The perfect venue for Weddings and Evening Receptions
Latest hotel news and information for customers
Welcome to The Rivenhall Hotel
Our facilities include: a vibrant & contemporary bar and lounge area; the oak beamed Lantana Restaurant; 53 en-suite bedrooms and 7 conference rooms including 2 beautiful banqueting suites.
Its strategic location means that the hotel is only a 20 minute drive to the M25 and 25 minutes from Stansted Airport. There are also fast and frequent rail services to London’s Liverpool Street Station and the hotel has easy links to the Channel Ports and Haven Ports.
What’s new at The Rivenhall Hotel