Our Health and Safety Declaration
Functions and Events
- We can accommodate up to 30 people (unrelated) in one large room with the required social distancing measures.
- Organiser or guest lead informed of safety arrangements and must ensure that all guests are required to comply. Function/guest agreement to be signed.
- All guests are required to register individually to help with test and tracing authorities.
- 2m social distancing to be observed.
- All crockery/cutlery are sanitised. Disposable crockery/cutlery can be made available.
- Chefs wear protective equipment including hats, gloves, aprons and masks to prepare food and drinks
- All Hospitality Staff/Waiting Staff/Reception wear mask, gloves and aprons as appropriate.
- There are sanitising stations in all entrances to key areas.
- All communal WC’s are sanitised.
- Only one person at a time to use communal WC’s.
- Strict routine to seat at table for service is observed. No guest is permitted to go to the bar or stand by the bar.
- All tables and seating areas are sanitised after guests leave, ready for the next arrival.
- Rooms are deep cleaned/sanitised and “SEALED” ready for next arrival.
- Other safety measures are in line with our Covid-19 risk assessment.
Our aim is for our staff and guests/visitors to feel safe to use our services.